Monday, January 12, 2009

"Why am I awake" look...

So I always tell people about the blank stare we get from Amber if we wake her up before "she" is ready. Well, we got it on camera. We went to see Santa the day before Christmas. She fell asleep on the way to the mall. She was not a happy girl when she woke up. She was our "grumpy gills", as Nick and I call her when she gives us the look. Poor Santa...I'm sure he's used to the kids that cry, and the kids that attack him, but not so sure he's used to the ones that don't even notice him. Or care that he's there. The picture was so dang cute. Makes me laugh every time I see it. Hehe

Crys


4 comments:

Dori and Dan said...

She is just so Adorable!!! You always have done just so cute. Hair and all. I have boys and their hair is never that nice. You're such a great mom. Love the look. I got it a couple of times when I was there. Miss seeing you guys.
-Dori

Kim said...

This will be a great 1st santa picture. I have one of Ashley that is similar, but her look is more of why am I sitting with this person and should I be afraid.Amber is such a cutie...

Pierson family said...

Santa has a little bit of a blank stair there too, lol.

Cece Girl said...

Love this. I think Santa will take the Amber look anyday to kids screaming, thowing up and even peeing on him. YES. All of those things have happend.