Friday, January 9, 2009

Pictures finally

So here are a few pictures that we've had taken recently. We FINALLY took family pictures, for the first time since we've been married. They turned out pretty good. I was very pleasantly surprised. Anyway, here they are...


My baby girl is getting so big!


Gotta love the fingers...


LOVE that smile!


She was DONE by the time we took this picture.
Next time we HAVE to get one with Daddy!


Kisses...








They look so AMAZING in this picture! It's my favorite!

4 comments:

McCain Family said...

I love the pictures! Amber is so big. You have to tell me how you do her hair. Zoe always looks like a puff ball.

Kim said...

Crys and Nick,

I love the pictures, all of them! You guys are all very photogenic. I do love the last one, though. What a great picture. And I love your updated site! Thanks for sharing. I also love your boys. They look like great companions. I love the story about your 1st day on base... wow!

Dori and Dan said...

YOU, CRYS, are soooooooo beautiful! I don't know what you were talking about! I love your family picture. I look at it and it stirs emotions inside, I'm not quite sure how to explain. I'm just so happy for you. You work so hard and try so hard, I'm just glad you have your family together again.
I look at your picture and think, wow, she's all grown up. I wonder when I'll grow up. HE He
You all look fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bernice Madsen said...

Wow, seriously, I can't believe how big Amber is!! You guys look sooo good. I LOVE your family pics!!