Sunday, January 11, 2009

Funny little girl

So, I have said this a million times, but Amber is one of the funniest kids you will ever meet. She does everything she can to make you laugh and pay attention to her. Sometimes I just sit there and watch her watch herself in the mirror. She'll practice making funny faces. When she find one she likes, she turns around and says, "Mommy!" and starts with all these crazy faces. You can't help but just laugh. Her latest thing is she'll pick something up, just to throw it down and say, "Oh..." It is hysterical. I wish I could say that we've been able to catch her on video doing it, but every time we get the camera out, she stops. But we were lucky enough to catch her giving "the baby in the mirror" kisses. It was so dang cute. Sooo worthy of a post...

1 comment:

Dori and Dan said...

I bet that could entertain you for hours watching her. She looks so big standing there like that. Cute hair, too.