Monday, February 16, 2009

Grape Nuts and a Frowny Face

So, my adorable little daughter has taken up a new habit of sneaking into the pantry and getting a snack or two. Normally she comes out carrying a box of "Triscuits" or maybe some "Ritz", but a few days ago I heard the unmistakable noise of tiny little pieces falling all over the kitchen floor. I came into the kitchen to find her like this... She couldn't move from her spot because the Grape Nuts were all over the ground and hurt her tiny little feet when she tried to move. It was so sad! I just had to get a picture of her. I love her little lip!


4 comments:

McCain Family said...

Don't you just love it when they are trapped by their own fault! It gives you plenty of time to get the camera!

Crys said...

Haha!!! So true...I thought, I could be irritated, or I could take a picture. I think I chose the best solution. :)

Mom said...

Too adorable = She is so sweet & the face says it all!

Love you,

Mom & Garry

Kim said...

What a cutie. That's a great story. She is so grown up!