Monday, May 26, 2008

Our own family blog!!!

So...I've been doin this family blog thing for a few months now. We have one for both sides of the family set up. My side and Nicks side. Now, with Nick deploying tomorrow, I've decided to create one for our little family. Mainly for Nick to be able to look at once he's gone to see pictures of Amber and how fast she's growing. But I'm way stoked because now we have one our friends can look at too. :) I hope it turns out just as good as our family ones. Now the key thing will be to update it like I do the other ones. I think with Nick in mind, I can pull it off. So my love, I'll do my best to post as many pictures of Amber as I can, so you can see your beautiful baby girl. We will miss you more than you know. Amber and I love you till the end. :) Be safe and come home to us!

Love, Crys

No comments: